Saturday, March 10, 2012

Communication Skills-week 2

TV Show-- "Let's Stay Together." 
I know there are two married couples on the show because the show opened with one couple at a house and then another couple at another house.  I can tell by the body language, such as kissing, hugging and eating breakfast that they are probably married. There are some other ladies on the show that I think may be friends of the couples because they are having dinner together, and I saw them earlier at the couples houses. The dinner appears to be a birthday celebration.  I also notice that neither of the two other ladies bother to knock when they come into the couples houses so that lets me know they are close friends or family.  I see a lot of happiness, smiles and laughing between all the characters. 

With the sound on, I learned that one of the other ladies was actually the sister and sister-n-law of one of the couples, and not just a friend.  I thought it was a birthday celebration and it was actually a graduation celebration.
I think my assumptions would have been more accurate with a familiar show, but only with the familiar characters.  I think anyone new who appeared would have been difficult to identify. 

No comments:

Post a Comment