Sunday, June 8, 2014

"Advocacy Messages"


Great parenting is done through "on the job training", and it's something you get better at as time passes. There are so many children that need someone who is just willing to take a chance.


Often times fathers are not involved or have limited involvement in their children's lives. We need to make sure that fathers understand the importantance of being a part of their child's growth and development. Kids don't understand why dad always has to work or why he is not there, so take time out for what they do understand.



https://www.psacentral.org

2 comments:

  1. Wanda,

    Great ads, It is so important for parents to be a child's first teacher and these ads shows that relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wanda,
    I enjoyed both of the advertisements that you shared. Thank you. The first one brought back a few memories of my teaching my girls to cook and getting distracted in the process. Needless to say, sometimes when I had the best intentions they did not always turn out as I had planned. However, that did not seem to matter because my girls and I were having fun learning together.

    ReplyDelete