Thursday, March 24, 2011

Quotes from week 2 professionals

"Having people offer me opportunities and opening doors for me where I feel like now, as I've gotten older,  it's my turn to be able to create opportunities for parents and their children."
                                                                                                 Raymond  Hernandez

"It's a lot easier just to talk about what people should do, but stepping up and trying to do it is a whole lot different."
                                                                                                 Renatta M Cooper

2 comments:

  1. Wanda,

    Your quote from Renatta M Cooper realates to my post on Leadership. It is very easy to talk about change, and what should be done but more difficult to execute those changes. More importantly I believe it is more of a challenge to be a reflection of that which you want to see changed. As a result of this weeks assignments I am motivated to be a agent of change as practitioners we have a moral responsibility to be the change that we want to see reflected in our profession. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda-
    I especially like the the quote from Raymond Hernandez. It is easy to forget how you got to were you are in life. Paying it back in some way is so very important.
    Thanks for the great quotes

    ReplyDelete